Wrinkles are the nightmare of every woman. Each of us would like to keep the skin looking young and fresh for as long as possible. In other words, to delay the appearance of wrinkles on the face as much as possible. Unfortunately, it is a process that in many cases is very difficult to stop, because it is not only physiological aging that favours it; many other factors also affect it. Among them we can mention stress, genes, abnormal skin hydration or general lifestyle (e.g. smoking, taking antibiotics). Learn how to fight this (natural and inevitable) problem, find out which anti-wrinkle treatments are most effective.
How do wrinkles appear?
It is worth understanding the very process of wrinkle formation. This happens when skin cells do not produce enough collagen and elastin to maintain elasticity. These are two proteins, which are responsible for, among other things, skin elasticity and firmness. Let’s remember that with age our body’s regenerative abilities decrease. The cells themselves produce slower and less frequently and they are weaker. Therefore, it should be emphasized that wrinkles are a natural process which we can prevent.
When to start working on wrinkle control?
Modern aesthetic medicine and cosmetology allow to reduce and eliminate even advanced skin ageing processes. The sooner we take action, the more fruitful the results will be. For this reason, it is advisable to counteract this already at the age of 30 or 40.
Laser anti-wrinkle treatments
The best methods are of course laser treatments. In our office we can offer treatments using two types of fractional lasers, these are:
- iPixel fractional ablative laser – works both on the surface of the skin and inside, so the effect is stronger and the skin peels off a lot. It stimulates cells to regenerate and produce collagen. Thanks to this method it is possible to remove deep wrinkles (but also scars or stretch marks). After the treatment the convalescence period lasts about a week. The skin may be reddened and small scabs and swelling and erythema may appear on its surface. However, this should not be a deterrent as the treatment is very effective.
- Emerge fractional non-ablation laser – less common in use than ablative laser. It causes minor damage to the skin underneath the surface. That is where it is used, as opposed to the ablative laser used both inside and outside the skin, which heals faster after treatment with this type of laser and does not peel off.
If you do not know which type to choose, it is not a problem, in this case it is recommended to consult a cosmetologist.
Contraindications for laser treatments are: pregnancy and lactation, suntan, tumors, tumors, psoriasis, albinism, epilepsy and unregulated diabetes.
Needle and micro-needle mesotherapy
Mesotherapy is another effective therapy against wrinkles:
- Needle mesotherapy – consists of injecting a preparation, usually containing hyaluronic acid and/or peptides, into specific areas of our body; in this case, the face – forehead, eyes, cheeks, etc. Substances introduced deep into the skin will deeply nourish and rejuvenate the skin.
- Microneedle mesotherapy – as the name suggests, this type of mesotherapy uses micro-punctures introducing active substances and vitamins deep into the skin. It stimulates collagen fibres and elastins, stimulating them to regenerate faster. The treatment improves facial contour and smoothes wrinkles and the skin is firmer.
Contraindications for mesotherapy: pregnancy and lactation, diabetes, tumors, purulent skin inflammation, epilepsy, autoimmune diseases.
Aesthetic medicine treatments
It is worth thinking about what anti-wrinkle treatments aesthetic medicine offers. Let’s take a look at them:
- PROFHILO, a procedure rejuvenating both the skin and subcutaneous tissue, awarded for rejuvenating and strengthening the skin in 2016, one of the secrets of such high effectiveness is hyaluronic acid contained in the preparation in high concentration. Moreover, it gives the impression of lifting facial features and smoothes the skin of the neck, shoulders and hands.
- NUCLEOFILL – a preparation containing polynucleotides having antioxidant and moisturizing effects. With their help it is possible to biostimulate, improving the skin’s regenerative abilities, as well as lifting and thickening the skin.
- BOTOX – known to everyone, sausage venom or otherwise – botulinum toxin, blocking the conduction of stimuli from nerves to facial muscles, which effectively eliminates wrinkles throughout the face. It is important that the treatment performed professionally does not cause so-called face freezing!
Removal of wrinkles with hyaluronic acid, or simply filling in wrinkles with effective hyaluronic acid. If you do not want to experiment, and you prefer to bet on something proven – this option will work.
Other anti-wrinkle treatments
Are You afraid of a needle or there are contraindications that exclude you from the above treatments? In our beauty salon we can perform a series of treatments using mediderma treatments, using chemical acids. We recommend it:
- PQ AGE, a lifting treatment to revitalize the skin, providing deep stimulation without affecting the dermis.
- PRX-T33 – peeling, a revolutionary method of needleless skin biorevitalization. The treatment is pleasant and requires no prior preparation.
- RETISES CT, modern peeling with high concentration of retinol and vitamin C. Stimulates the development of new cells, exfoliates dead epidermis and stimulates the synthesis of essential proteins.
All of the above treatments can be combined for even greater efficiency.
What if, apart from wrinkles, you also struggle with discoloration?
The solution to the problem will be laser treatments using the Alma Harmony platform, Dye-VL head or mediderma treatments, effectively evening out skin tone, reducing wrinkles and removing erythema.
We invite you to visit our beauty salon for consultations and treatments.